Sir Francis Bacon

Histories make men wise; poets, witty; the mathematics, subtle; natural philosophy, deep; moral, grave; logic and rhetoric, able to contend.

--Of Studies--

Warning! Spin-off Blog Approaches!

Good day virtual virtuosos. I just wanted to drop a line to my faithful readers that I've started a brand new blog about my collection of vinyl records. It will resemble this blog in layout and format (I happen to like my setup here so why not reproduce it?), so I'll be writing short pieces on the 45 and 33 1/3 rpm disks in my collection. I might also post on issues relating to establishing, maintaining and enjoying vinyl collections, but mostly I'll be talking about the music. I promise I'll have something interesting posted sometime this weekend, so swing on by sometime!

My new site is Vivacious Vintage Vinyl, which I've also linked to on my blogroll over there -->

Skål!

No comments:

Post a Comment